- Full roller 383 Stroker engine
- 5 speed Tremec transmission
- 373 Positive traction
- Power disc front brakes
- Updated radio, but looks original
- Digital Dakota gauges
- Center force Stage 2 clutch, less than 100 miles
- Ceramic coated Hooker 1 7/8″ headers
- Too many modifications to list
- Absolutely immaculate.
- Drive anywhere.
- This is a serious automobile. No tire-kickers, no joyriders.
$65,000 firm. Call 301-643-8050. Serious inquiries only. Located in Amelia Island, FL.
Wouldn’t you really rather have a Buick?
- 1961 Buick Lesabre Bubbletop
- Morrison chassis / powder coated
- BMW Silver and white
- LS3 ENGINE 430 HP
- L460E Transmission
- Wildwood brakes
- Shott Challenger wheels, 8″ front 9-1/2″ rear
- Vintage air & heat
- Pioneer stereo/Bluetooth
- custom leather interior, buckets
Over $200,000 invested, asking $130,000.
Please call 209-327-6106 for more information. Located in Northern California.
We attended the 2nd Annual Lion’s Club Car show in February, held at the Lion’s Camp for the Blind located near Laura S. Walker State Park south of Waycross, GA.
The show was very successful. There were 80+ cars in attendance with a very large spectator audience. A huge success.
Here are some pics from the event and some of the cars that were entered.
- 4 door
- 260 V8
- automatic transmission
- no rust
$20,000 OBO. Call 912-281-2372. Located in GA.
- 6 passenger
- 2 door coupe
- Numbers matching
- 6-cylinder engine
- No rust
$35,000 OBO. For more information call 912-281-2372. Located in GA.
Hey dudes, check this out.
Fits small-block Chevy 1955-1986. Awesome power with menacing looks.
Asking $975 complete. Retail value $1,764.56.
Located in Paris, KY. Call 859-987-8474 for more information.
She is with Bill Holzhause in Paris, KY.
Call 859-987-8474 for more information.
- 1963 Ford 100
- Strong 302 motor
- Automatic transmission
- Great condition
- Low mileage
Price: $10,000. Contact 912-294-5906 for more information. Located in Georgia.