Here is an absolutely beautiful 1937 Packard Super 8 convertible coupe, model 1501. Full CCCA classic car status. This is the deluxe model with radio, heater, Packard ash trays and optional chrome headlights. Many improvements have been made to this car over the last few years. car cover and manuals are included. This beautiful, exceptional and rare Packard always draws a crowd at all of its appearances.
Here is a list of recent work just prior to my ownership:
- Complete new wiring harness
- New clutch, pressure plate, t/o bearing
- New tires (all 6)
- Complete new exhaust system
- New woodgrain on dash
- Overhaul starter, generator, water pump
In the last 3 years:
- Complete engine and transmission overhaul (I have receipts)
- New chrome on bumpers and guards
- New Trippe lights
- Strip and repaint firewall, horns, air filter, oil filter, etc.
- New brake hoses
- Overhaul speedometer
- New ignition wires, NOS distributor and coil
- Overhaul carburetor, fuel pump, fuel sender
- New running board mats
- New headlight bulbs, reflectors, and correct lenses
Price $150,000 firm. Located in Arizona.
This is a private party sale, no sales tax! Call Charles at 480-342-7075, no texting. Email email@example.com.