1951 Dodge Coronet. This will make a great project car.
- new fuel pump and carburetor
- runs really good
- flathead, 6 cylinder engine
- Converted it to a 12-volt system
- Tranny is gyromatic, fluid drive with “three on the tree.”
- Body has rust and needs a good repair
- Rocker panels are rusted out but I have a set of rocker panels that will come with the car. Just need to weld them on.
- Chrome is solid but needs a new dip.
Price: $2800 OBO. Located in Gainesville, FL.
Email email@example.com for more information