1955 Chevy 150 Custom Wagon. The wagon underwent a frame off restoration over the course of three years. No expense was spared in the restoration of this wagon. Every nut bolt and wire has been replaced and is new. There are less then 500 miles on the rebuild. I have invested over 50k in the restoration of this car and a three inch thick book of receipts. The coolest part of the car is the sliding custom rag top that was built by a shop in vegas. The top has an aluminum frame and slides ALL the way back. It is awesome riding with the top pulled all the way back. It is very unique and actually seals up well and does not leak!!!! Now for the list of mods:
- 402 BBC professional built and broke in on dyno
- Professionally built 700r4 with a shift kit and 2500 stall (That’s right Overdrive)
- Custom driveshaft
- Quicktime performance ford 9 inch rear end with posi traction and custom axles with 3.73 rear end
- Rack and pinion power steering
- 4 wheel disc brakes with drilled and slotted rotors
- Citradella interiors full delray interior
- Cross flow radiator with spal fans and custom aluminum shroud
- Vintage air gen II ac
- Classic industry gauges
- Retro sound blue tooth radio
- Sony amp and kicker 10 inch speaker
- 4 speaker stereo system
- Ceramic coated headman headers
- And I can go on and on……..
All the body work and paint work was professionally done at a local shop . The fenders, hood, lower quarters, door skins, and rocker panels are all brand new. The floor pan was patched by the shop due to a lot of the metal being solid. All the chrome on the car is new. The wiring is an American Autowire kit for a 55 Chevy.
I built this car to be a driver not a trailer queen. It’s not a $100,000 custom shop restoration but it is definitely cool and unique. I am selling the car due to me having invested too much in it so I need to get the cash out of it -My loss is your gain. Please feel free to ask me any questions.
$30,000 or best offer. Located in Waycross, GA. Call (912) 550-3726 for more information.