Bought this truck stock few years back and totally built it last year. Body has minimal rust. What you see is surface and body is matte clear coated. Frame is original except from the front and rear independent set up. Front is all aluminum disk with rack and pinion rear is from a mk8 8.8 posi disk also. Rides like a new truck. Sway bars have been upgraded. Everything is painted and or Lizard skin coated for sound and durability. The motor is a LS (2003-04) with a great street tune. Original Miles around 30-35k. Trans is a matched 4L60E with over drive (automatic).
Wiring harness was custom built and all connections are hand soldered plugged and weather packed. New gauges with smaller milled gauge with turn signals, brights, check engine etc. interior is ok. Stitching could of been better, but looks ok. Full stereo behind the seat with two kicker amps, Fosgate 10 and diamond audio components. System is run off iPod. Vintage air that’s ice cold. There is so much more.
Here’s a quick list:
- Custom fuel tank relocated
- All wires are hidden run through the frame. No zip ties or electric tape
- bolts are stainless or grade 8.
- 18″ KMC rims
- Extra steel wheels
- New lights all around
- Tilt steering
- Power brakes and power steering
- Wood bed ( being made now)
- New window felts and door gaskets glass rubber too
- Lowered 2 inches in front
- Rear is adjustable with shims and does not ruin ride quality
- Custom hand built 2.5 inch exhaust 2 chamber flow masters
- Truck was a Hunter demo truck for 4 wheel alignment class in Atlanta
- Firewall shaved
- Dynamat entire cab
Truck is very powerful and fun to drive. Glass is original as well as the keys. I left as much originality as possible. I decided to build another one. Family has grown. Hard to find a more thorough build where no expenses were spared. I have tons of pics and info for everything used. Message me for more pics or info. Asking $35k OBO located in Tifton, GA. Will not arrange shipping. Paid in full before it leaves. Call or text 229-848-1006